If you think losing belly fat has a lot to do with preparing the most sumptuous meals, think again. Even the simplest foods usually found in the kitchen can be a great source for your healthy dieting needs. In fact, there are a number of simple foods that help reduce fat but only three stand out.
1) Oatmeal – Mornings will never be the same again without a bowl of warm oatmeal served. This traditional breakfast meal has a lot of health benefits. The obvious of which is that it lowers cholesterol. Oatmeal contains special strands of high fiber called “Beta-Glutan” which triggers down the body’s bad cholesterol levels. Oatmeal is a certified life-saver! – Since a daily dose will save you from risks of stroke and heart disease. Here’s one interesting fact about oatmeal: It also prevents women from Breast Cancer risks. A research conducted by the British Women Cohort Studies found that women having regular fiber intake have 40% less chances of developing Breast Cancer. Other health benefits of oatmeal includes diabetes risk prevention, blood sugar stabilization and boosting of the body’s immune system.
2) Milk – A good provider of phosphorus, calcium and protein, milk is essential not only in healthy bone growth and improvement but also in lessening belly fat. Here are some of Milk’s health benefits:
- It lowers the effects of cariogenic foods on teeth upon diet. Dentists have suggested that milk can reduce the risks of tooth decay during consumption.
- A number of studies recently suggested that for every 3 – 4 portions of milk and other dairy products (along with five portions of fresh fruits and vegetables as part of “low salt” diet) the body starts to burn belly fat and reduces high blood pressure.
- In contrast to famous belief, people drinking milk 2 – 3 times a day are most likely to be weightwatchers or have slimmer bodies.
3) Fish – A great addition to your healthy diet, fish is strongly lauded by experts as a food with a myriad of benefits. Fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids that give wonders to your heart. A plate of fish for every diet is guaranteed to stop the alteration of pre-fat cells to fat ones resulting to cardiovascular disease. In a study conducted by the University of Georgia, the “fish oil” content found in dietary capsules may burn belly fat, especially when accompanied with proper diet and exercise.